“Another” Black mob murders father of six kids – Beat Whity Night
The Des Moines Register picks up the narrative with a sterile account that understates the violence and ignores the race of the attackers:
“The suspects allegedly beat Daughenbaugh using no weapons other than their own bodies while others in the group tried to stop anyone from helping, police said,” the paper reported. “A woman fishing nearby tried to step in and stop the assault and was struck, police said. Her companion was attacked as he jumped in to defend her. And when the woman tried to call 911, two women from the group allegedly grabbed her phone and threw it. She eventually retrieved it and called 911.”
Translation: Several people beat Daughenbaugh. Several people beat the fishermen who tried to help. And several people beat the witnesses who tried to dial 911. And lots of others watched and cheered.
Richard Daughenbaugh died soon after.
The Register picks it up again, quoting a police spokesman: “The phrase ‘mob mentality’ is probably accurate here. Once the assault began, acquaintances of the suspect jumped in.”
Get the book that documents what the media won’t tell you: hundreds of episodes in more than 80 American cities since 2010, where groups of blacks are assaulting, intimidating, stalking, threatening, shooting, stabbing and killing victims.
Richard Daughenbaugh joins a growing list of victims of recent black mob violence, some lethal.
In August, two black people were charged with the murder of 88-year old Delbert Berton in Spokane.
A few days before, two black people were charged with the murder of Chris Lane, an Australian student living in Oklahoma.
A few days before that, a car full of black people were charged with killing David Santucci, a 27-year old Memphis nurse.
A few days before that, Ray Widstrand was walking through a black section of St. Paul when a mob of 100 black people beat him into a coma and permanent brain damage … if he lives.
Last week, three black gunmen killed Greig Placette in a Denny’s restaurant in Houston. Placette died trying to shield several children from the gunfire.
Also last week, Clearwater, Fla., police arrested a black man in the murder of Jason Taylor Paul. The man told police he was having a “hard day” and he “wanted to kill the first person he saw.”
Last week, a Brunswick, Ga., jury convicted a black man for shooting an 18-month-old baby in the face during a robbery. He said the mother did it.
The Iowa attacks are part of a nationwide epidemic of black mob violence: More than 500 cases in more than 100 cities are documented in the upcoming WND Book: “White Girl Bleed a Lot: The return of racial violence and how the media ignore it.”
The book documents “Beat Whitey Night” and contains QR codes that enable readers to watch videos of racial violence as they read about it in the book.
Thomas Sowell weighed in at National Review on “White Girl Bleed a Lot”: “Colin Flaherty’s book made painfully clear to me that the magnitude of this problem is greater than I had discovered from my own research. He documents both the race riots and the media and political evasions in dozens of cities.”
Like Des Moines, local police officials and media around the country are loathe to talk about the race of the attackers – or victims.
People who work for the police department in Des Moines have learned to be careful about how they refer to racial violence. The last one to do it got fired. Her name was Lori Lavorato. She was the uniformed spokeswoman for the Des Moines police department during “Beat Whitey Night” at the Iowa State Fair in 2010. When reporters asked her if the attackers were black and victims were white, she told the truth and said they were.
Soon after, she was fired: Sent down to traffic division.
The Register reported: “Police commanders later said they found no credible evidence the fights were racially motivated.”
“I had some real concerns with us making that leap and making a remark like that publicly,” (Police Chief) Bradshaw told The Des Moines Register in an Aug. 26 interview. “That’s a huge statement that, quite frankly, can provoke emotions on both sides of the issue.
“People are very sensitive to remarks like that,” the chief continued, “so I had some real grave concerns about us stepping out, and I wanted to make certain that we were right to message the State Fair events that way.”
No evidence? Other than a police report – now posted at Smoking Gun – saying the people were shouting “Beat Whitey Night”? Other than the fact that all the attackers were black and all the victims were white? Other than the fact it happened several nights in a row? Other than the fact the attacks are on video?
There was “no evidence.” In other words, the attackers did not issue a press release or carry signs with racial slogans prior to the attack.
On Friday, police charged three black men with murder of Richard Daughenbaugh. They also issued warrants for several other people for theft and assault. There are no charges pending on those who watched and laughed shouted encouragement.
The family of Richard Daughenbaugh unsuccessfully tried to make sense of the crime that took away a father, a friend, a husband, a neighbor. Residents of Des Moines wonder what kind of place their city has become.
Police issued warnings for residents to stay safe by walking in groups in well lit places.
“Are you serious?” asked Larry Leighton at the WHO-TV website. “He WAS near a group of people. THEY’RE the ones who beat him!”
Several more questioned why the police chief and local press was so hesitant to identify the attackers by race: “Yet the black-on-white murder of Daughenbaugh is a ‘random’ crime,” said Greta Simmons. “Un-f—ing-believable.”
Some readers said anyone who noticed all the attackers were black and the victims were white is racist: “I see nothing in this article that makes me believe that they killed this man because he was white,” said Chris Doyle at the Des Moines Register. “They beat him to death because he was there and nothing more. … You are no better then Jesse [Jackson] and Al [Sharpton] when you point to race first.”
The story got the full attention of many readers who wanted to know why the Register does not identify victims of black-on-white violence, but has no problem giving full exposure to allegations of white-on-black violence, as was the case of Trayvon Martin.
Said Greta Simmons: “What a bunch of liberal platitudes. These guys didn’t kill this man because they were poor. They did it out of hatred, out of racial animus. If poverty really breeds violence (that tired old Sociology 101 meme), why does Clay County, Ky. – one of the poorest counties in the United States – have such a low murder rate? Could it be because it’s 93-percent white?”
Outside of Iowa, others are surprised to hear about the episodes of black mob violence in a place they thought to be the epitome of the quiet rural life.
“If it is happening in Iowa,” said one guest on a WHO radio talk show in Des Moines, “what do you think is happening in the rest of the country?”
Black mobs routinely terrorize cities across the country, but the media and government are silent. Read the detailed account of rampant racial crime in “White Girl Bleed a Lot: The Return of Race Riots to America”
Story copied from WND click here for the link:
- Dissecting Traffic Court w/ “J” – Beating Driving w/Invalid License Ticket January 6, 2017
- SUPER CREEPY: REPTILIAN’S TRANSPARENT EYELIDS MALFUNCTION HD January 4, 2017
- FLAT EARTH 100% PROOF 20 Mile High Altitude Balloon Footage January 4, 2017
- Corporate Journalist Exposes EVIL David D Rockefeller January 4, 2017
- Jordan Maxwell: NWO Elites Use War for Satanic Blood Sacrifice January 4, 2017
- 02 14 2016 Dr Jim Willie Forcasting 2016 The Quickening January 4, 2017
- 12 26 2016 Dr Jim Willie Reviews 2016 The Satanic Cabal January 4, 2017
- David Icke 12.29.2016 Awaken Tour Wembley Arena January 4, 2017
- All Wars Are Bankers’ Wars: Timeline Breakdown January 4, 2017
- Maximum Speed Requirment 545.351 TX MOTOR VEHICLE CODE July 9, 2015
- Charles Krauthammer admits being a RINO May 30, 2015
- Garland Flood Cop Trapped 8 of Rain in One Night May 29, 2015
- Clinton’s Prison Industrial Complex Exposed May 21, 2015
- We The People Revolt May 15, 2015
- @TheFive is Scared of @AlexJones May 14, 2015
- 186,718 hits
- TRUE STORY: Gen. Stanley McChrystal told Obama "I wouldn't piss on your grave"
- Maximum Speed Requirment 545.351 TX MOTOR VEHICLE CODE
- ATEP (Alien Transfer Exit Program) Exposed how #Nobama lied about Illegal Deportation
- 4 Facts Obama Cant Explain Away
- Nancy Pelosi: Congress Can't Take A Pay Cut BUT You Must
- If only she had a gun...
- Finally a Doctor said "This Shooting is a Society Problem Not GUNS"
- Romney "Stomps" Obama in debate over substance.
- MSNBC Thrives on Hate and Scare Tactics
- How the Liberal Media distortes the polls of this election
- Dissecting Traffic Court w/ “J” – Beating Driving w/Invalid License Ticket youtube.com/watch?v=M_H-Rc… damdems.wordpress.com/2017/01/06/dis… 3 months ago
- SUPER CREEPY: REPTILIAN’S TRANSPARENT EYELIDS MALFUNCTION HD youtube.com/watch?v=srWO_q… damdems.wordpress.com/2017/01/04/sup… 3 months ago
- FLAT EARTH 100% PROOF 20 Mile High Altitude Balloon Footage youtube.com/watch?v=8ZUfC8… damdems.wordpress.com/2017/01/04/fla… 3 months ago
- Corporate Journalist Exposes EVIL David D Rockefeller youtube.com/watch?v=x2VFq4… damdems.wordpress.com/2017/01/04/cor… 3 months ago
- Jordan Maxwell: NWO Elites Use War for Satanic Blood Sacrifice youtube.com/watch?v=fmUd2e… damdems.wordpress.com/2017/01/04/jor… 3 months ago