Home > Amer-I-CAN, Police State, Spooky > 46 Senators Voted to Give YOUR Gun Rights Away to UN

46 Senators Voted to Give YOUR Gun Rights Away to UN


We came four votes away from the

U.S. Senate giving our

Constitutional rights over to the

United Nations.

In a 53-46 vote, the Senate narrowly passed a measure that will stop the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.

shot on obamaWhere is FOX NEWS? They are to busy pandering to the Obama administration and the racist niggers that are turning this country into a race war!!! The black people need to stand up and admonish these racist niggers or choose sides where the stand. History will decide who was for the little people when these racist impoverish their own kind, like when the Africans sold their own people to the slave traders for profit. If people knew history only 10% of white people owned a slave, the other 90% of whites worked side by side with blacks in the field on the farms – they were called share croppers……….

The Statement of Purpose from the Bill reads:

“To uphold Second Amendment rights and prevent the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.”

The U.N. Small Arms Treaty, which has been championed by the Obama Administration, would have effectively placed a global ban on the import and export of small firearms.

The ban would have affected all private gun owners in the U.S.

and had language that would have implemented an international gun registry on all private guns and ammo.

Astonishingly, 46 out of our 100 United States Senators were willing to give away our Constitutional rights to a foreign power. 44 Democrats and 2 “Independents”.

Here are the 46 senators who

voted to give your rights

to the U.N.

Baldwin (D-WI)

Baucus (D-MT)

Bennett (D-CO)

Blumenthal (D-CT)

Boxer (D-CA)

Brown (D-OH)

Cantwell (D-WA)

Cardin (D-MD)

Carper (D-DE)

Casey (D-PA)

Coons (D-DE)

Cowan (D-MA)

Durbin (D-IL)

Feinstein (D-CA)

Franken (D-MN)

Gillibrand (D-NY)

Harkin (D-IA)

Hirono (D-HI)

Johnson (D-SD)

Kaine (D-VA)

King (I-ME)

Klobuchar (D-MN)

Landrieu (D-LA)

Leahy (D-VT)

Levin (D-MI)

McCaskill (D-MO)

Menendez (D-NJ)

Merkley (D-OR)

Mikulski (D-MD)

Murphy (D-CT)

Murray (D-WA)

Nelson (D-FL)

Reed (D-RI)

Reid (D-NV)

Rockefeller (D-WV)

Sanders (I-VT)

Schatz (D-HI)

Schumer (D-NY)

Shaheen (D-NH)

Stabenow (D-MI)

Udall (D-CO)

Udall (D-NM)

Warner (D-VA)

Warren (D-MA)

Whitehouse (D-RI)

Wyden (D-OR)

Folks: This needs to go viral. These Senators

voted to let the UN take OUR guns.

They need to lose their next election.

We have been betrayed.

46 Senators Voted to Give your 2nd

Amendment Constitutional Rights to the U.N.

Advertisements
  1. October 6, 2013 at 1:20 pm

    Thanks for finally talking about >46 Senators Voted to Give YOUR Gun Rights Away
    to UN | DamDems <Liked it!

  2. Gardawg
    September 2, 2013 at 6:38 am

    The UN has no authority to interfere with the sovereign rights of American citizens, and those that would allow that interference can only be regarded as traitors.

  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: