Home > Georgia, Missouri, Spooky > Eric Holder said in 1998 “We need to Brainwash People About Guns” video

Eric Holder said in 1998 “We need to Brainwash People About Guns” video


big brotherIf you think this has not been in the works for years think again, the gun activist, Hollywood, actors, politicians have all been brainwashing you about guns. The old adage only believe 25% of what you hear and the other 75% as rumor still holds true today. 

Advertisements
Categories: Georgia, Missouri, Spooky

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: