The GOP should let the economy fall off the “Fiscal Cliff” and not cave to Obama
AS Obama has been telling people the republicans are strangling the American people they are trying to force the GOP to accept their proposals no matter how bad they are to this economy. It has become apparent to some people that have not paid attention that Obama wants us to fall off the cliff, he has no intention to get the economy back on track. He has not done anything for business expect run them into bankruptcy, fire more people and shut down this economy. All we hear about is how the rich have to pay more in taxes, even though most reasonable economist will tell you higher taxes will NOT help.
Now Timothy Geithner, Treasury Secretary, wants to raise the debt ceiling without limits and do not have to account to congress for anything. In fact he just brought a plan to the last meeting with John Boehner, the House Majority leader, and it was divorced from reality, he proposed more spending than cuts than originally discussed and that infuriated the GOP. This will give the government a blank check to spend at will without limits or accountability to the American people. That will destroy the future of this country, that is Obama’s plan, to break Americans all in the name of “FAIRNESS”.
It is a fact that the rich have more than the poor, get over it, that has been this way since the dawn of time. Most people had to work to get the acquired wealth they have, only a small fraction of people inherent money or have a trust fund. Yet they are suppose to pay for all the people that refuse to work or scam the system. This is not how this country was founded. The main thing people have to realize is poor people do not hire the rich.
How many poor people have paid you for work, bought your house or car, NONE, yet they are the same people that pay the most in taxes. It has been proven that the rich pay 90% of the taxes, and the middle class pay the other 10%, so that leaves the other 50% of the nation do not pay any taxes at all. So who is the cheaters?
I know that poor people (like me) are not able to pay a lot in taxes, but the problem is not higher taxes, it’s a spending problem that Washington will not wake up from. You can tax all the rich people in America and that will run the government for a few weeks, after all they are spending 188 billion a day. the hour rate of spending is something like 120 million per hour, (not exact) but you get the idea. The GOP has a responsibility to keep the government in check, and if that means we have to fall off the cliff so be it.
- Dissecting Traffic Court w/ “J” – Beating Driving w/Invalid License Ticket January 6, 2017
- SUPER CREEPY: REPTILIAN’S TRANSPARENT EYELIDS MALFUNCTION HD January 4, 2017
- FLAT EARTH 100% PROOF 20 Mile High Altitude Balloon Footage January 4, 2017
- Corporate Journalist Exposes EVIL David D Rockefeller January 4, 2017
- Jordan Maxwell: NWO Elites Use War for Satanic Blood Sacrifice January 4, 2017
- 02 14 2016 Dr Jim Willie Forcasting 2016 The Quickening January 4, 2017
- 12 26 2016 Dr Jim Willie Reviews 2016 The Satanic Cabal January 4, 2017
- David Icke 12.29.2016 Awaken Tour Wembley Arena January 4, 2017
- All Wars Are Bankers’ Wars: Timeline Breakdown January 4, 2017
- Maximum Speed Requirment 545.351 TX MOTOR VEHICLE CODE July 9, 2015
- Charles Krauthammer admits being a RINO May 30, 2015
- Garland Flood Cop Trapped 8 of Rain in One Night May 29, 2015
- Clinton’s Prison Industrial Complex Exposed May 21, 2015
- We The People Revolt May 15, 2015
- @TheFive is Scared of @AlexJones May 14, 2015
- 186,713 hits
- TRUE STORY: Gen. Stanley McChrystal told Obama "I wouldn't piss on your grave"
- Maximum Speed Requirment 545.351 TX MOTOR VEHICLE CODE
- ATEP (Alien Transfer Exit Program) Exposed how #Nobama lied about Illegal Deportation
- 4 Facts Obama Cant Explain Away
- Nancy Pelosi: Congress Can't Take A Pay Cut BUT You Must
- If only she had a gun...
- Finally a Doctor said "This Shooting is a Society Problem Not GUNS"
- Romney "Stomps" Obama in debate over substance.
- MSNBC Thrives on Hate and Scare Tactics
- How the Liberal Media distortes the polls of this election
- Dissecting Traffic Court w/ “J” – Beating Driving w/Invalid License Ticket youtube.com/watch?v=M_H-Rc… damdems.wordpress.com/2017/01/06/dis… 3 months ago
- SUPER CREEPY: REPTILIAN’S TRANSPARENT EYELIDS MALFUNCTION HD youtube.com/watch?v=srWO_q… damdems.wordpress.com/2017/01/04/sup… 3 months ago
- FLAT EARTH 100% PROOF 20 Mile High Altitude Balloon Footage youtube.com/watch?v=8ZUfC8… damdems.wordpress.com/2017/01/04/fla… 3 months ago
- Corporate Journalist Exposes EVIL David D Rockefeller youtube.com/watch?v=x2VFq4… damdems.wordpress.com/2017/01/04/cor… 3 months ago
- Jordan Maxwell: NWO Elites Use War for Satanic Blood Sacrifice youtube.com/watch?v=fmUd2e… damdems.wordpress.com/2017/01/04/jor… 3 months ago