Texas has over 80K signatures to “SUCCED FROM UNION” in one week!
It has been reported for the last several days that several states want to “Succeed from the Union” after the election.
Now it had made prime time network news today on Fox News, even Sean Hannity talked about it on his nightly show, and I had already heard about this on local talk radio two days ago. They were saying that several states including Texas have filed the petition and submitted to the White House for consideration. The requirement was that the specific petition had to have over 2500 signatures and as reported today, Texas has over 50000 so far.
Today the president meet with union bosses before business or congress, why is that? I know why.
He was paid off and the unions spend a ton of money to get him back in the oval office, now they want to get paid back. How do you pay back union bosses, with new laws that protect them and hinder the competition. It also helps if you change the health care laws so that unions get breaks and kick backs since they control the president. This is not something new, I have been reporting this for months and nobody, I mean nobody paid attention.
Now the unions are poised to take over the health care in a covert way, they want to have all the nurses forced into the unions, and many nurses are already protesting in California due to heavy work loads that are killing them, but they voted for it.
Why do these states want to succeed? We have lost faith in the American Government, and Texans don’t want to have people that live 2500 miles away run our lives that don’t have the same values as we do. The south has deep religious beliefs and we believe in the right to work. These are not the same values that people up north have, plus now they want to force there secular way of life on us.
Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas.
- Maximum Speed Requirment 545.351 TX MOTOR VEHICLE CODE July 9, 2015
- Charles Krauthammer admits being a RINO May 30, 2015
- Garland Flood Cop Trapped 8 of Rain in One Night May 29, 2015
- Clinton’s Prison Industrial Complex Exposed May 21, 2015
- We The People Revolt May 15, 2015
- @TheFive is Scared of @AlexJones May 14, 2015
- ANONYMOUS – FEMA and Martial Law [[[Guaranteed to BLOW Your Mind!!!]]] May 10, 2015
- Garland’ite Welcomes ISIS to Texas May 6, 2015
- Addison Tx Cops Smashing Out Window May 4, 2015
- Gov Greg Abbott Vows to VETO Marijuana Legalization May 1, 2015
- Don’t Buy Health Insurance Insurance Insider May 1, 2015
- America is a Fascist Country April 23, 2015
- Bloggers Called ISIS Terrorist By Feds April 20, 2015
- Songbird John (Rat Bastard) McCain April 10, 2015
- China Builds Pipeline Iran to Afghanistan April 10, 2015
- 93,746 hits
- Romney "Stomps" Obama in debate over substance.
- MSNBC Thrives on Hate and Scare Tactics
- Nancy Pelosi: Congress Can't Take A Pay Cut BUT You Must
- Finally a Doctor said "This Shooting is a Society Problem Not GUNS"
- 4 Facts Obama Cant Explain Away
- How the Liberal Media distortes the polls of this election
- If only she had a gun...
- ATEP (Alien Transfer Exit Program) Exposed how #Nobama lied about Illegal Deportation
- Mental Health Care Facts: Taking "ALL" guns away will not solve these problems
- This is the sister of Victoria Soto... A teacher who saved a room full of kids
- Maximum Speed Requirment 545.351 TX MOTOR VEHICLE CODE youtube.com/watch?feature=… damdems.wordpress.com/2015/07/09/max… 2 months ago
- Charles Krauthammer admits being a RINO youtube.com/watch?feature=… damdems.wordpress.com/2015/05/30/cha… 4 months ago
- Garland Flood Cop Trapped 8 of Rain in One Night youtube.com/watch?feature=… damdems.wordpress.com/2015/05/29/gar… 4 months ago
- Clinton's Prison Industrial Complex Exposed youtube.com/watch?feature=… damdems.wordpress.com/2015/05/21/cli… 4 months ago
- We The People Revolt wp.me/p2wU8o-1cz 4 months ago