GSA: Another Reason our Government is Corrupt
The GSA (Government Services Administration) is a unscrupulous extension of the gov that has zero accountability and is proof positive how malicious and radical they are in spending money as fast as possible for the soul purpose to acquire more funding for the next physical year.
We’ve seen the top tier of people in this firm being exposed for who and what they really are but lets look a little deeper into this to get a true idea of the fraudulent waste of tax payers dollars that actually go on.
- We seen that they take oppulant vacations at the expense of you and I at ritzy hotels and when exposed they run and hide in elevators to avoid cameras showing their faces
- They are in charge of properties 14,000 all over America to the extent we have no idea.
- Just reported these buildings have been empty for years costing the tax payers BILLIONS, one is a heating plant for a decade costing 3.5 Million.
- Also such things as heating empty buildings for 2.5 years costing some 2.5 million.
- Congress is investigating the GSA now while they are having another fancy meeting in a hotel in Memphis.
- Currently 77 new cases of GSA wasteful programs are being discovered
- Other cases have been discovered in several states for meetings costing over 3 million each
- Is currently auctioned 3 Billion in property that has been on the books for years maybe even decades that we have not know of follow this link to see property near you realestatesales.gov
These are figures are small in comparison to what we really know about, of course if we really knew we would be up in arms about all the waste that occurs in gov today. Now we are seeing a few representatives come out charging these people with fraud but since they are gov paid they have the luxury of NOT BEING FIRED or any accountability. This is runaway gov at its finest and proves we the tax payer are at the mercy of government.
It is up to all of us to DEMAND that representatives be held accountable, held in contempt, charges filed, prosecuted and jailed for fraudulently wasting our money for their personal gains. Make no mistake if we were to do this stuff we would be thrown under the jail and the key tossed away.